Sunday, February 1, 2015

Eclectic Girls 'Love or Lust'

Hey you guys! As much as I would love to say something witty about the Super Bowl, I can't. Because I don't care! But I do care about this Valentine's Duo that Eclectic Girls  made! I did some simple nail art with it!



I first started off with two coats of 'Is It Lust?' A deep pink with a subtle shimmer. Can you see the slight holo glitters?! 

I then added some chevrons from Lou It Yourself. Used this polish from Formula X to make some dots and chevrons. That glitter on my ring finger is 'Is It Love?' This is 2 coats over Is It Lust? I just love the holographic and iridescent shapes and sizes of the glitters! 


I love these polishes! The formulas were amazing and needed few coats! These are must haves for Valentine's Day!

See y'all next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment