Sunday, March 8, 2015

Dainty Digits Review Part 4?

Hey you guys! Today I have some amazing Dainty Digits Polish products to show you guys. They consist of two holos and two types of topcoats. Let's get started!

For the swatches below, I will be using Dainty Digits "Diamante Glam" Hi-Gloss Topcoat. This is a fast-drying topcoat that leaves the nails looks super duper shiny!

This is Wish Upon A Star, a deep blue holographic polish. This wonderful formula only took 2 coats.

Next is Jumpin' Jupiter Flash, a deep holographic purple. This is sheer polish that took 4 coats for full opacity. It would be good for lead lighting, a pond mani, a jelly sandwich, and much more!

These two polishes are $9.00USD for a full bottle and $3.00USD for a mini bottle .

I achieved this manicure using the Matte-Nificent Topcoat. This is $5.00USD along with the fast-drying topcoat.

Overall I loved these products. The polishes and topcoats weren't thick and left my nails like I wanted them to look! They all lived true to their word.



See y'all next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment