Monday, December 1, 2014

A Dainty Little Christmas Revisited Review

Hey you guys! Today I have swatches of A Dainty Little Christmas  from the indie polish brand, Dainty Digits Polish! I got a swatch box and a bottle of her Organic Cuticle Oil. If you ever want to swatch for a brand, but you're low on money, this is the way to go. I'll be doing these swatches with a topcoat and moisturized by her cuticle oil. I'll go in depth on her oil and it's effects in a week or so. Now on to the swatches!



Here is Candy Cane, a gingerbread scented polish that screams Christmas! This is a sheer white crelly with red, white, and green bars, squares, and big and small hexes. I started to smell the gingerbread a few minutes later. It was very faint, and it had a strange smell to it, but i knew it was there! I would wait a while between each layer so you polish doesn't whip at the tips. I did 3 coats and sponged on the polish on my ring finger. I'll definitely use this polish later on this month!



My favorite out of the three! This is Rock The Bells, a pumpkin spice scented holographic crelly. This glitter bomb is filled head to toe with holo glitters, even micro-fined holographic glitters! So much silver holo!! To get full opacity, I used 8 coats. Seems like a lot, but the outcome is worth it! 


Next up is Ornamental, an apple cinnamon scented bronze gold crelly. I smelled this one way quicker than Candy Cane. I could recognize the smell without looking at the label! This polish is filled with holographic, green, and red hexes. It also had a shimmer. My camera couldn't catch the true beauty of this polish. Much golder in person. Like Candy Cane, you should wait between each layer. This is 4 coats and would be perfect for a Christmas party!

Like always the polishes had great formulas, just really sheer. The scents stay true to their names and are perfect Christmas polishes!  I'll post some other polishes from Dainty Digits this week, just waiting for the sun!

You can get these polishes for $7.50 USD each! She has sales throughout the week, and one today actually!! Get it while you can!

      See y'all next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment