Friday, December 12, 2014

Dainty Digits Polish Organic Cuticle Oil Review

Hey you guys! Today I have a review of Dainty Digits Polish Organic Cuticle Oil. This oil contains "calcium, pineapple oil, safflower oil, grapeseed oil, rice bran oil, sesame oil & jojoba oil." It smells divine too! Like a candy but not to overpowering. I've been using it for a week and it's time for results!

This was a picture of my nails on December 3rd.



You can see my hangnail on my middle. And the cuticle looks a little 'broken' on my pinky. 

This was taken on December 6th



My hangnail is gone and my pinky looks better! Here's another reason you guys should get this oil: 

These are my nails after I took off my polish with 100% Acetone:


Terrible looking right?! But here they are after I layered them with the oil!



Phew! Much better! 

You can order this cuticle oil for only $4.00 on her Storenvy store. You guys won't regret it! 

See y'all next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment