Sunday, November 2, 2014

I Moustache You A Question *First Post*

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/13107471/?claim=mvxhxyzpzyc">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

Wow! My first ever blog post! Never thought I would be doing this! Who knows, I may start my own indie brand next year! (Just a thought though ;)

I started the November Nail Art Challenge hosted by IG +CaliforNAILS a day late, but I wanna stay on track! And I'm pretty sure there is a winner this month. Score! Okay on to the nail art!
Orly Nails Flirty Girl
Swatch of Orly French Manicure 'Flirty Girl'
 I started off with Orly "Flirty Girl' with 3 coats. This polish wasn't a good formula but it wasn't a bad formula either. It was streaky and left empty spots in my nail even in three coats. See them? But I really like the light pink color!

I then added some nail art to the color based on yesterday's nail challenge, Movember. 'I Mustache U A Question' Get It? :) 

My thumb sports the letter 'I' to complete the sentence! Loved making this post you guys! Make sure you check out my giveaway, it's on my Instagram account. See you next time!



From November 3th-6th @bornprettystore is having a sale--> www.bornprettystore.com share this picture on 3 social media sites and get a free water decal sheet! All you have to do is email them the links!

No comments:

Post a Comment