Saturday, November 8, 2014

Plaid #NailArtNov

A day late again. Shame! But I'm back with some very Christmas-y nails for you guys! I looked online and typed up plaid in google. And out came this picture:

I didn't want to do the generic plaid nails but I loved the design so much and it was my first time. So I was striving for something easy you know?

I started off with 3 coats of 'Easy Going' by Sinful Colors on my ring finger. It's a pretty thick formula. And a deep burgundy, 'Haze of Love' by Wet n Wild. 

I did a triangle styled glitter using 'Later' from Sally Girl. I topped it with a matte top coat from Sally Hansen. Cleaned up all my messy mistakes with French Brush #6 from Danity Digits Polish. Moisturized with the amazing cuticle oil from IG nails_by_smg1009.

See you guys next time!!


No comments:

Post a Comment