Monday, November 10, 2014

#NailArtNov Tape Mani?/Surprise, Nubies!

I'm back with some terrible news! If you follow my Instagram (m.polish), you know that I broke my index finger trying to catch a football. It was my fault really. Who the heck has a nail account and tries to play football?! This is the traumatizing picture I took and sent to my sister and cousin: 


                        
                                                    😭

Anyway, today's nail art challenge is a tape mani. But I feel like that I didn't really put much tape into it. And to be frank, I hate nail tape. Specifically  the skinny kind that you can get off Amazon for a dollar. But I did it anyway!


While this looks pink, it's actually a red. A cranberry/raspberry shimmer with amazing application, I did just 2 coats. But I could've gotten away with 1. This beautiful polish is from Julep 5-free polish called 'Neha'.


This dark faint gray with a blue undertone shimmer is from Essie 'Secret Lining'. 2 coats also.


This gold glitter polish is from Julep also called '. This was 3 coats.


My manicure was wrapped up with My Dream Polish top coat. Oh and did you notice the cut on my middle finger? Freaking aluminum foil! Hope you guys are having a better night than mine.

                                     See y'all next time!




No comments:

Post a Comment