Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Day 4 Geometric #Nailartnov

Today's nail art challenge was 'Geometric'. I had this whole idea in my head, and when I came to transfer it onto my nails...complete failure! So I came up with something new. Hope you guys like!


I started off with 3 coats of 'Divine' from Fresh Paint. This jelly magenta/fuschia polish is actually one of my favorite polishes. It's just hard to know what other color to pair up with it.


This was very unexpected since I had failed my planned manicure, but it looks like I going off of a kimono maybe? And I'm pretty sure I had this picture in my mind also: 
Photo credit: IG misspopnails


I then put some rings on my fingers and called it geometric. I likey!

Rings from Claire's www.claires.com


See you guys next time! <3


No comments:

Post a Comment