Wednesday, November 12, 2014

#NailArtNov Polish Name

Hey you guys! Today's #NailArtNov challenge is Polish Name. You use a polish's name and have nail art based on it. And mine was galaxy! I've done galaxy before and I wasn't really happy with the results. Until tonight! I made a pictorial too!
In a galaxy manicure you need just a few things: a sponge, a clean up brush, and some polishes! I started off with Sincerely Polish 'Interstellar' over a black creme. I then used the white polish. The white polish makes your other colors pop! I then sponged on a blue polish from Dainty Digits Polish 'Neptune's Wonderland'. Taking a smaller piece of sponge, I put on 'Voyage to Mercury' also from Dainty Digits Polish. I then put on 'Queen of Evil' from Sincerely Polish and then a VERY thin coat of Interstellar again. I topped it off with My Dream Polish Gem Glam .



The polishes' names were basically screaming at me to do a galaxy mani! And I couldn't disappoint!


 See y'all next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment